WELCOME TO MY WEBLOG

I am an Architectural Photographer located in Phoenix, Arizona and serving the Southwestern, USA.

The purpose of my Weblog is to showcase recently commissioned photography (left side), and to promote recent non-commissioned skylines and snapshots from my travels (right side).

My Passion is Architecture

My Profession is to Define Architecture Photographically

8/16/09

INTRODUCTION: Jim Christy Studio

Welcome to Jim Christy Studio. I am an Architectural Photographer based in Phoenix, Arizona. For 23 years I have provided creative services for Architects, Designers, Builders and Professional Business Entities. The Southwestern USA is my territory and my goal is to increase my visibility within.

The purpose of this weblog is to draw attention to my website and current work along with previous significant projects which I have photographed over the years. I also plan to share my travel snapshots within this territory which are first impressions of places that made me slow down and turn around. Hopefully, I will be able to pursue these impressionable places again someday on a higher level.

Within this forum I hope to encourage a dialogue about Architecture and our history of settlement and development within the Western United States.

Thank you for your time and enjoy!

Sincerely,



Jim Christy

JIM CHRISTY STUDIO
Architectural Photography
jc@jimchristystudio.com
www.jimchristystudio.com
www.asmp.org
www.azasmp.org

(602)493-0929

CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF SERVICE
THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHWEST!

2 comments:

  1. Passed your new blog to all my friends.....well done, Jim! You're a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, correctly explained all the things. Core Artisans is artistic imaging for Colorado Real Estate. Finely crafted, artisanal quality, designed to sell, and backed by a heart to serve our clients and community well.
    virtual tours denver

    ReplyDelete