WELCOME TO MY WEBLOG

I am an Architectural Photographer located in Phoenix, Arizona and serving the Southwestern, USA.

The purpose of my Weblog is to showcase recently commissioned photography (left side), and to promote recent non-commissioned skylines and snapshots from my travels (right side).

My Passion is Architecture

My Profession is to Define Architecture Photographically

5/24/10

CRAIG WICKERSHAM, INC: Scottsdale Residence

Projects: Whisper Rock Residence.
Photos:
• Overall Auto Court @ Dawn
• Entry Court Detail @ Dusk
• Overall Pool Court @ Dawn
Project Architect: Craig Wickersham, Inc
Project Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Project Description: Provide exterior photographs of Whisper Rock Residence to define Craig Wickersham as a Regional Designer of Desert Architecture.
Photography: © James L. Christy
craig@craigwickersham.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment